You may find it difficult to talk to someone about how you are feeling, but try to take a small step to getting help.

Try to talk to a friend, family member or teacher, if you can’t face going to see your GP right away.

You will have to speak to a GP in order to be referred for further treatment. You could go to any GP in your practice.

If you can’t face doing any of the above just yet, you could try using one of the telephone helplines or e mail support websites below

b-eat helpline      0845 634 1414

b-eat youthline   0845 634 7650

abc sufferers helpline        01934 710679

[email protected]