- makes things easier
- observes confidentiality at all times
- does not need professional qualifications
- can offer support
- is non-judgemental
- provides a warm welcome to all
- shows empathy
- gives everyone the option to share or “pass”
- care for themselves, sharing any difficulties or discomfort they feel with other volunteers.
If you are a recovered sufferer, you should be recovered for at least two years, as per Beat guidelines.
If you feel you could offer your help as a facilitator, please contact our Administrative Assistant.